NASPA 2017 Mental Health Strategies Conference
Building Campus-Wide Understanding of Students with Autism
Saturday, January 21, 9:45 am, Austin, TX
About the Conference
NASPA is the leading association for the advancement, health, and sustainability of the student affairs profession. It serves a full range of professionals who provide programs, experiences, and services that cultivate student learning and success in concert with the mission of our colleges and universities. Professional development programs at NASPA achieve this through a variety of conferences, workshops, and online learning.
The 2017 NASPA Mental Health Conference is meant to provide training to make student affairs practitioners more capable of addressing college student mental health through a variety of integrative approaches. Conference organizers anticipate that attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in conversation about innovative and meaningful student mental health interventions
- Explore the connections between mental health, violence prevention, and substance abuse
- Compare ideas related to improving access and education to student mental health
- Evaluate the current landscape of student mental health
- Understand how to activate resources across campuses to support student mental health
Read more on the 2017 NASPA Region Mental Health Conference here.